We understand that dealing with the death of a loved one can be a stressful and emotional experience. This is why we want to support our clients at their time of need by offering them access to professional services that can reduce the burden on them at this difficult time.
One task that you may need to consider is administering the estate of the person who has passed away. This can be a complex and time-consuming legal process that involves dealing with all of the assets and liabilities associated with the estate. This could include property, stocks, shares, bank accounts and other personal belongings that need to be distributed in line with the Will.
There is often a significant amount of paperwork that needs to be completed, not to mention liaising with various third parties and calculating the tax that is payable on the estate. Some clients choose to undertake the estate administration themselves but others prefer to appoint a specialist firm to do the hard work for them.
We recommend Kings Court Trust, one of the UK’s leading estate administration specialists. They have helped over 7,000 families deal with the estates of their loved ones, offering a range of services to reduce the stress and work involved.
Kings Court Trust offers a number of services that you can take advantage of:
• Free, impartial and practical advice on what to do when someone dies so that you can understand your options and make an informed decision with confidence
• A comprehensive estate administration service that will remove the stress, effort and legal liability of dealing with a potentially complicated process yourself
• A fixed fee service so that you know exactly what you will pay upfront and don’t have the uncertainty of hourly rates or contingency fees to consider
• Regular updates on how the estate is being managed and the opportunity to track progress at any time thanks to Insight, their exclusive online monitoring system
• You will be allocated a dedicated personal estate adviser and can contact them directly by phone or email – no call centre queues or being passed from person to person when you need to speak to someone about your case
City & Country Financial Services are a business partner of Kings Court so for an informal discussion about them and their services, please contact us on 020-3137 0500.